Board Meeting Minutes/February 18, 2013
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on February 18, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
All members were present.
The minutes of the February 4 meeting were tabled until the next meeting due to the delay in the start of the meeting time.
Adrienne Doctor, trumpet
David Kleesattel, cello
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
NEW MEMBERS: NONE
DECEASED: Robert Gausman
RESIGNED: Christopher Ott
- Ken Wells has been doing a tremendous amount of work to prepare us for the move and he will be compensated.
II. Musician’s Ball
- Brochures and tickets are now available. They will be kept in Lynne’s office.
- Convention dates are July 22-25. Paul, Carol and Becky Andres will be attending.
- The MAC will be meeting sometime prior to the Las Vegas dates.
IV. Welfare Fund
- Paul will be meeting with other organizations under the ArtsWave umbrella to discuss a possible welfare fund. Paul will be speaking with Barbara Owens next week about the fund since it will need to come before the IEB.
V. FM Radio Broadcasts
- Paul has been in touch with Hal Ponder and there will be a meeting with Ray Hair, Paul Frankenfeld and Senator Brown regarding royalties through FM radio broadcasts.
- Paul has emailed Mike Cioffi. Apparently he is spending quite a bit of time in Italy, which has made contact difficult.
- They have just finished the Ballet performances of Romeo and Juliet.
- Members wishing to retire will be notifying management soon.
I. General Membership Quarterly Meeting.
- The date of March 18 was selected for the meeting. It will be combined with an open house for the new office location.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 24051-24073
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, March 4 at 3:15PM
Meeting adjourned at 12:56PM.