The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on June 19,2017 at 10:09AM.
All members were present.
The minutes of the June 9,2017 meeting were approved. M/S:LL/G
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
Joseph William Rebman, Harp, 6/1/17
I. President’s Report
- President Frankenfeld will be speaking with the Cincinnati Visitor and Convention Bureau regarding August 2018 for information regarding Local 1 hosting the ICSOM conference.
- Monies from MPTF for retirement community performances will accept requests for funding up to the end of August 2017.
- Jonathan Martin has been hired as the next President of the CSO. Hi start date will be September 1.
- There has been a change in the seating configuration for the opera Frida. There is an extensive and difficult accordion part. Parties are working to resolve changes and who will be hired for the accordion part.
- Significant discussion occurred regarding the amount paid for transportation. A motion was made by Joe Gaudio to increase the amount to $15, across the board, for the next three years. This would take effect September 1, 2017. Don Hurd provided the second. The motion passed.
2. President Frankenfeld requested that the next meeting be focused on the current price list and going rate for pension contributions.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID: M/S:L/H
See attached B 25969 – 25978
Next meeting scheduled for July 10 at 5:30PM. The Quarterly General Membership Meeting will follow at 7:00PM
Meeting adjourned at 11:40M.