The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on February 23, 2015 at 3:22PM.
All members were present.
The minutes of the February 9th, 2015 meeting were approved.
Brandon Blankenship 2/15/15 Bassoon/flute/saxophone
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. President’s Report
- Check for the Irish Tenor performance finally arrived. Since the first check never arrived they issued a second one.
- BAMSO had a performance yesterday, Sunday 2/22/15.
- The quarterly membership meeting is scheduled for March 30 at 7PM. The emphasis could be on meeting new members.
- Debit card receipts will begin appearing on the voucher approval form beginning at the next meeting so the Board can see how it is being used.
- Management has presented an offer and a counter offer was returned to management. At this juncture each side will look at what is in agreement so that attention can be given to specific differences.
- Auditions for the second trombone position are coming up. It is hoped that they can find a winner and an alternate.
I. Bravo news
- The bank needs a copy of the minutes presented on Bravo letterhead noting when the new officers were appointed and their positions.
II. CCM referral service
- Although Accent Music is being discontinued due to lack of activity it appears that the CCM musicians referral service is quite active. Don Hurd gets calls frequently each week.
III. Jazz Hall of Fame
- Joe Gaudio asked the Board to consider given financial support to the organization once everything gets settled.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 24971-24990
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, March 16 at noon.
Meeting adjourned at 4:36PM.