The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on November 12, 2013 at 4:36 PM.
All members were present.
The minutes of the October 29, 2013 meeting were approved with a spelling correction.
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. President’s Report
- President Frankenfeld updated the Board on the following items:
- A payment was received from the emergency loan that was issued to a member this summer.
- The CCO Board has a new Chair, Jennifer Funk. President Frankenfeld has been advised to go directly to her rather than Mike Cioffi regarding the CBA.
- The CSO holiday vacation situation was discussed at an orchestra meeting. Since the holiday season is ambiguous at best all vacation time will be met equitably.
- There was not a positive outcome to the trombone auditions. There will be another round scheduled as soon as can reasonably be managed.
- The preliminary negotiation conversation with Barbara Jaccoma went very well.
- Talks in Minnesota collapsed again.
- The ongoing issue of getting the pianists used at Music Hall paid in a timely manner is still ongoing. For the time being Paul Frankenfeld will be given a check to pass along to Promo, Inc. so that payroll checks can be issued.
- CCO pension payments are still in escrow and Vicky Hall in NY has been told to go ahead and post the payments.
II. Constitution Revision Ballots
- Both ballots and letters are ready to out this week to the membership.
NEW BUSINESS: NONE
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 24386-24399
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, November 25 at 12:30PM.
Meeting adjourned at 5:23PM.