The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on February 10,2014 at 3:15PM.
Carol Dunevant and Lynne Scott absent.
The minutes of the January 31, 2014 were approved.
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. President’s Report
- President Frankenfeld reported that the Librarians will be included in the bonus check the CSO musicians will be getting from the Yeiser estate bequest.
- It is not a valid argument to make retroactive payments of pension plan for recording agreements.
- Archive recordings of conductors during shows will be allowed for study purposes only.
II. Musicians Ball
- Flyers: should it be 500 or 800 printed.
III. American Income Life
- Based on a previous presentation it was decided that the Local will not partner with American Income Life.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 24501-24511
Next meeting scheduled for February 23, 2014 at 3PM.
Meeting adjourned at 4:45PM.
Due to the absence of Carol Dunevant minutes were taken by Vice President Barb Lambert.