Board Meeting/July 25, 2016
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on July 25,2016 at 5:33PM.
Mike Andres was absent.
Guests: Jenny Franzen and John Layne
The minutes of the July 11,2016 meeting were approved as amended. M/S made by Lambert/Hurd
- Rebecca Culnan has stepped back into the role of Assistant Concertmaster after her leave of absence.
- The IMA has finally been ratified.
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. President’s Report
- President Frankenfeld welcomed guests Jenny Franzen and John Layne from Kelley, Galloway, Smith, Goolsby,PSC.
- Jenny presented Auditor’s Report to the Trustees. After going through each page of the report, the 990 and the 990-T the Trustees sought additional information regarding when reinvestment should occur. Hearing no dissent from the Trustees the report was approved and will be submitted at the end of the week.
- President Frankenfeld reported that the Middletown Symphony might be approached to lay out options that might be beneficial so they can rebuild a Board. Some options include MPTF and perhaps Bravo, Inc.
- There was some overtime logged for Lumenocity. There will be 10 performances, 45 minutes in length over the course of the event.
- Barb Lambert did receive her reimbursement for the AFM Convention.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 25571-25584
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, August 15 at 3:30PM
Meeting adjourned at 6:53PM and the General Membership Quarterly meeting will begin at 7:00PM.
Carol Dary Dunevant