The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on January 7, 2013 at 3:10 PM.
All members were present.
The minutes of the December 17, 2012 were approved.
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. Holiday Office Park information
- According to Peter Snow the contract for the new ownership fell through but that another buyer has stepped forward. The potential buyer is the Neyer Group. Peter Snow will be presenting them with our potential lease agreement.
- Once they are under contract to purchase the building we can move ahead with plans to relocate.
II. Web site
- The new site is live but there are some glitches that will get worked out within the next few weeks.
- There are still lots of work to be done on the site but once the new database is linked in all members will receive an email allowing them to login and update their profiles.
III. Constitution Revision
- Now that all of the revisions have been reviewed Carol will be sending a copy electronically to the Board. Soon after the membership will receive it electronically (where possible) and those without email, or those requesting otherwise, will receive a printed copy.
I. Blue Wisp
- An article in the Cincinnati Enquirer stated that the Wisp might close at the end of the month due to unforeseen expenses with the restaurant portion of the club.
- It may be possible that an arrangement can be made with the lease to help.
II. Musician’s Ball
- The date is April 12, 2013. There was discussion regarding how to improve the event. More discussion will take place at the next meeting.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 23988 – 24006
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, January 21 at 3:30PM.
Meeting adjourned at 4:30PM.