The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on June 3, 2013 at 3:06 PM by Vice President Barbara Lambert.
Paul Frankenfeld and Mike Andres were absent.
The minutes of the May 13, 2013 meeting were approved.
Barret Newman, trumpet
Madina Malley, violin
Emily Toth, horn
Kelly Jones, trombone
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
- Due to a personal issue Rebecca Andres, elected convention delegate, is concerned she may be unable to attend the convention. Paul has spoken briefly with Lew Mancini and is waiting to hear back regarding the situation. There will need to be an election for an alternate.
- The Board has been asked to review Resolutions 13, 14, 15, 18, and 19 to discuss at the next meeting.
- It was suggested that in addition to the current list of website items being worked on by Cybervise that we should add a contact form for members to submit comments, suggestions, or concerns that would be brought to Board meetings. We would explore the option of having the submission remain anonymous, if desired.
- Lynne announced that in fall quarterly membership meeting there would be 5 members honored for 50 years of membership.
- Beginning last Friday there were some problems with website login attempts. There was a series of security scans done during the current quarter and a new level of security was added. Carol will contact Cybervise and alert them to the problem immediately after the meeting.
- Rita Line has submitted a request for a possible donation toward a permanent marker recognizing Johnny Black. The marker would be in Hamilton, Ohio. This will be discussed at the June 10 meeting.
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B 24174 – 24196
Next meeting scheduled for Monday, June 10 at 3PM.
Meeting adjourned at 4:07PM.