Board Meeting/September 12, 2016
The regular meeting of the Board of Directors’ of the Cincinnati Musicians’ Association was called to order on September 12, 2016 at 4:10PM.
Mike Andres was absent.
The minutes of the August 15, 2016 meeting were approved with a spelling correction.
GOOD STANDING FROM OTHER LOCALS
I. President’s Report
- The next General Membership meeting will include 50-year members
- President Frankenfeld will be extending an invitation to Jenny Franzen or John Layne from the auditors office to give their report
- Paul Wagner’s group performed at the Labor Day picnic
- The meeting was held in Washington D.C.
- Meredith Snow is the new Chair
- The Josh Groban tour was a point if discussion and using non-union players appeared to happen throughout the east coast
- Elections were held for the Player’s Committee
- Members are Ted Nelson, Drake Ash, Dan Culnan, and Dick Jensen
- There are changes in the health benefits and there may need to be renegotiating with the insurance company
- November is the renewal date for the insurance decision
- Two tours were officially announced for the orchestra
THE FOLLOWING VOUCHERS WERE ORDERED PAID:
See attached B B25615-25641
Recent receipts were not submitted by President Frankenfeld from ICSOM and will be included in the next meeting report.
Next meeting scheduled for September 26 at 5:30PM and followed by the Quarterly General Membership Meeting at 7pm
Meeting adjourned at 4:58PM.
Carol Dunevant, Secretary